The 2016 Russian Eurovision Song Contest entry (second place in the overall final, first place in the televoting) finally gets a Matt Pop make-over. Thunder and lightning, anyone?
This is an unofficial, unreleased remix.
YouTube (1920 x 1080): https://youtu.be/4Knqkj2rp0A
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2phBH3f
Cover version of the Secret Service classic Let Us Dance Just A Little Bit More by myself & Martin Blix of Italove. Taken from the upcoming album Night City Tribute – The Songs Of Secret Service. Single release out now, includes the Extended Dance-A-Lot-More-Version, not included on the album!
Pre-order the album here: https://pbhmedia.bandcamp.com/album/night-city-tribute-the-songs-of-secret-service
Single out now; album released April 16, 2018.
MATT POP UNLEASHED box set:
50 tracks spread over 4 discs: Exclusive mixes, new ones, rare ones; tracks by Sinitta, Nicki French, Allan Jay, Supercub, Hazell Dean, Peter Wilson, Paul Parker and many more, plus a Best Of selection spanning the last 8 years of my work for Energise.
* A brandnew pure pop track written by Adam Lopez, with vocals by Rachel Head;
* Allan Jay: I Owe You Nothing (Bros cover)
* Allan Jay’s cover of one of the campest-ever Eurovision tracks Drama Queen (Danish entry from 2007).
* My brandnew tribal-flavoured club mix of The Day You Said Goodbye by the fabulous Sinitta
* The fully extended club mix of Crashing Down by Nicki French and Suzanna Dee.
* Supercub – Dancing Inside (full length PWL-insipred club mix; a track that has been waiting in the wings for a long time!)
* Two of my instrumental Jean-Michel Jarre covers are included
* An exclusive re-recording of my bootleg Carpenters mix For All We Know; a mix many of you have been asking for. We couldn’t use the original Carpenters vocals, but just wait until you hear this version…
* New Hazell Dean, Nicki French and Peter Wilson mixes, made especially for this set.
Order from www.energiserecords.com
Physical Release: 12th February 2018
Digital Release: 22nd February 2018