Produced and co-written by Matt Pop, part 1 of the single Lonely Is The Night by Peter Wilson is released today. iTunes http://tiny.cc/3m9gcx Amazon UK http://tiny.cc/xv4ecx
Tracklisting of Lonely Is The Night single, part 1:
1. Lonely Is The Night – Matt Pop‘s Radio Edit 4:09
2. Got To Have You (Unreleased 1994 recording) 6:22
3. Angel Eyes (Unreleased 1999 recording) 4:39
4. You Better Forget (New 2013 recording) 3:51
5. Lonely Is The Night – Argonaut Radio Mix 4:05
Part 2 of the single will be released digitally on March 17, 2014.
Part 2 tracklisting:
1. Lonely Is The Night (Matt Pop‘s Full Length Master)
2. Lonely Is The Night (Argonaut Club Mix)
3. Lonely Is The Night (Luke Labarre Remix)
4. Lonely Is The Night (Willie2400 Remix)
5. Love Me Like A Machine (Poisonbeat Remix)
CD-r singles part 1 + 2 available only from Energise Records website: http://www.energiserecords.com/
“Lonely Is The Night” taken from the hit album Pulsation: http://tiny.cc/j24ecx
The Matt Pop Full-Length Master of Lonely Is The Night will also be featured on the album Italo Disco: New Generation Vol.4, from the legendary ZYX label. That album will be released March 24, 2014.
Peter Wilson on Facebook:
Available now from Almighty Records is Best Day Of My Life by Eva Leone, a cover of the American Authors hit song. One of the most upbeat tunes this spring, the single features no less than 4 Matt Pop mixes. Available from Almighty as WAV, MP3, and CD-R.
1. Best Day Of My Life (Matt Pop Radio Edit)
2. Best Day Of My Life (Matt Pop Club Mix)
3. Best Day Of My Life (Matt Pop Dub)
4. Best Day Of My Life (Matt Pop Instrumental)
Matt Pop just finished production on the last of 14 tracks for the Adam Lopez album Kaleidoscope, which will be released later this year. Thirteen original tracks written by Adam Lopez were recorded, plus a cover of one of Matt Pop’s favourite songs. The album is a nicely balanced combination of pop, dance and ballads, with some of the songs veering toward classical moods, showcasing Adam’s amazing vocal artistry. Keep an eye out for album updates and sound clips. http://www.adamlopez.com/
Matt Pop has joined Legitmix.com, a site where remixers can sell remixes without clearing the used samples. http://legitmix.com/discovery/remixer/23143 How it works is explained in detail on the website. The idea is brilliantly simple: if you want to buy a remix of, say, Under Attack by ABBA, the Legitmix software requires that you own the original version. If you do, the software sees it in your (iTunes) music library, and you can then buy the remix of it. If you don’t own the ABBA original, you need to purchase it from iTunes before you can buy the remix. In this case, the cost of buying the original is added to the cost of the remix, because you are actually getting two tracks (original and remix). This principle assures that for every remix sold, the original version’s copyright holders get paid their share. You only need to install a simple piece of software once and you are good to go. Payment can be done by credit card or PayPal. Here is the artwork for all 11 Matt Pop tracks that have been uploaded so far.