Energise Records have revealed the full tracklisting for the amazing upcoming Matt Pop – Unleashed Box Set!
There are 50 tracks spread over 4 discs: Exclusive mixes, new ones, rare ones; tracks by Sinitta, Nicki French, Allan Jay, Supercub, Hazell Dean, Peter Wilson, Paul Parker and many more, plus a Best Of selection spanning the last 8 years of my work for Energise.
* A brandnew pure pop track written by Adam Lopez, with vocals by Rachel Head;
* Allan Jay: I Owe You Nothing (Bros cover)
* Allan Jay’s cover of one of the campest-ever Eurovision tracks Drama Queen (Danish entry from 2007).
* My brandnew tribal-flavoured club mix of The Day You Said Goodbye by the fabulous Sinitta
* The fully extended club mix of Crashing Down by Nicki French and Suzanna Dee.
* Supercub – Dancing Inside (full length PWL-insipred club mix; a track that has been waiting in the wings for a long time!)
* Two of my instrumental Jean-Michel Jarre covers are included
* An exclusive re-recording of my bootleg Carpenters mix For All We Know; a mix many of you have been asking for. We couldn’t use the original Carpenters vocals, but just wait until you hear this version…
* New Hazell Dean, Nicki French and Peter Wilson mixes, made especially for this set.
There will also be an exclusive FIFTH disc available for Energise members. Full details coming this weekend.
Pre-sales start from this weekend at www.energiserecords.com
Physical Release: 12th February 2018
Digital Release: 22nd February 2018
Featuring Matt Pop mixes of Very Christmas and It’s Gonna Be A Cold, Cold Christmas, this festive 10-track album of classics and new recordings will have you singing and smiling all through December. Get it here: http://smarturl.it/NickiChristmas
‘Stronger Together’ featuring Sybil, Suzanna Dee, Angie Brown, Sam Bailey, Mary Kiani, Soraya Vivian, Samantha Atkinson, Ross Alexander, New Dynamixx, Rob Sainsbury, Georgia Burgess, Bonita Delaney, Kyle Passmore, Karl William Lund, Seb Hayes and The Show Bears.The vocal arrangement is by Terry Ronald. Profits from the single will be allocated to ILGA-Europe (the European Region of the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association; registered in Belgium) with the aim of helping (perceived) gay and bisexual men being persecuted, detained and tortured in Chechnya.
The single was recorded on 28 August in Manchester and 25 September in London. Mixes by Matt Pop, Stormby and Ricardo Autobahn.